Monday 9 April 2012

Fan posters!

Always wanted to have a go at designing a movie poster, so I thought I'd do some for the biggest movie of the moment, The Hunger Games.

I wanted to give them a Big Games (almost Olympic) flavour, with the first one playing with 'girl on fire theme' featuring a reacurring line and the second one depicting a moment in the book which I doubt will make it into a 12A film. I'm a huge fan of the books but have stayed away from watching the movie so far as I have doubts about how good a 12A rated movie about teenagers killing each other for sport will actually be.

2 comments:

  1. Love them, especially the first one. A real old school 50's feel about them. Great to see new work from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Van, these are wicked. I agree with Alfie on both points :)

    ReplyDelete