Thursday 10 March 2011

Mission: Fail

Gah! Wouldn't you know it. Like a good girl, I planned things ahead for the Small Press Expo this Saturday. I got my batch of paper ready, found the paper that was just the right hue for the cover, had loads of spare ink cartridges on standby, but just as I was ready to print, THE DAMN PRINTER DIED ON ME!!! ARRRGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Alas, I guess it was the the printer's time. It served me faithfully for six years and yet I can't help thinking of all the late nights wasted on getting my new book done on time. Sigh... Too late to get a rush order on a new one I guess the new project will have to wait 'til May's MCM for its debut. Here's a sneak peak of what it looks like


I also planned to have a new print ready for Saturday but that isn't going to happen either now.
Hope to see you at the SP Expo anyway http://www.thefallenangel.co.uk/spexpo/london.htm.
It's at Goldsmiths Uni in New Cross and if you hang around later, Dave Mckean will be giving an exclusive talk - I think there is a small fee to attend.

That's all for now. Come and see me and maybe I give you a free sketch (if you ask nicely)

x

1 comment:

  1. These pages look amazing, great work soldier. Damn you technology!

    ReplyDelete